In the research of the constitution and laws of Utah, and the constitution for the united states, these points became evident.:
1. The “vulnerable adult” law was found to be unconstitutional because it rendered all persons in Utah, who are 65 years old or older, incompetent to make decisions by virtue of their age only.
2. This “law” became effective on May 10, 2011.
3. In 1984, the total judicial branch of Utah government was eliminated because of the repeal of Article 8 of the Utah Constitution. This manditorily retired all courts, districts, ALL judges, and ALL prosecutors. It also caused all rules and statutes, associated with the judicial branch of Utah Government, to cease to exist. The subsequent re-enactment of a new article 8 requires all judges of courts of record and state prosecutors to be admitted to practice law in Utah by the Supreme Court of Utah. But since the Supreme court was abolished with the repeal of the old article 8, there was,and is, no one to admit anyone, judge or prosecutor, to practice law, therefore, no legal judiciary under the new Article 8 -- SINCE 1984.
4. The repeal of Article 19 of the Utah Constitution, in 1988, rendered Utah NO LONGER A STATE! - And the Utah Constitution NO LONGER VALID!
5. The repeal of Article 21 of the Utah Constitution, in 1992, ELIMINATED the constitutional authorization to pay salaries to all city, county and town officers. Yes, This Includes Sheriffs…But was a moot issue because of #4 above.
6. The creation, (in the new article 8 of the Utah constitution) of the judicial council, who lists candidates to be judges and the Governor appointing persons from that list, is unconstitutional under Article 4, Section 4 of the United States Constitution which guarantee's each state a republican form of government. The PEOPLE are to pick their judges by vote, or Vote them in, not vote them out only.
7. Both the old and NEW Utah constitutions, at article 1, section 26 states:
The provisions of this constitution are
mandatory and prohibitory unless by
express words it is declared to be otherwise.
Meaning that if it is in the constitution, it is mandatory and if it is not in the constitution, it is prohibited. Because of Article 1, Section 26, there can be NO assumed meaning to any provision. Neither the old article 8 or the new article 8 ever required any